UNPACKING CICO ADAPTATIONS FOR HIGH SCHOOL IMPLEMENTATION
Course: Check-In, Check-Out (CICO) Lesson: CICO Adaptations for High School Implementation from Missouri SW-PBS on Vimeo.
Read the transcript of the video here.
1.High School DPR
TOPIC IN ACTION
Topic in Action
Pause & Reflect #1
- Will facilitators and students review data weekly or twice per month?
- When during the daily schedule will reviews take place?
- How will facilitators access all the data for review?
Pause & Reflect #2
- How will you be able to incorporate a study skills and homework/assignment support class into your master schedule?
- Will students participate in the class for a fixed amount of time (i.e. quarter or semester) or will they be able to come and go based on their CICO participation?
- If your master schedule cannot accommodate a study skills class, what other options are available to support students (i.e., before school or after school club format, breakfast meetings, etc.)?
Pause & Reflect #3
- Will your school target primarily freshmen and sophomores for CICO?
- What data will you need from previous schools to help identify students who are potentially at-risk?
Previous TopicNext Topic